The things we should... esprit d'escalier!

Sunday, July 11, 2004

Black People Love Us!

I came across this site (Black People Love Us!) because I wanted to see if a web search for "Black People" still leads to an eBay sponsored link. (It does by the way, mentioning antiques and collectibles, no where near as bad as it used to be.)

This site is almost perfect, except for one naughty testimonial. (I am warning you.) From the letters, it is amazing that many people don't understand satire. What's worse are the people that have to send them a letter saying "I get it, this is satire." Maybe it is even worse that I have to tell you that it is satire.

This should be required reading for white people, and conservative punk rock bands.

(If that bored you, try this: Saddam's Rock, Paper, and Scissors. Did you know that the blogger's built-in spell-check doesn't know the word "blog?")
--gh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home